The Middle East is in the news a lot! Sadly, it's usually not good news. However, it is the epicenter for the "goodest" good news the world has ever known. Think about it! Father Abraham moved there and laid claim to the land, Moses led a couple million to freedom there, David danced, Solomon built, Prophets warned, Jesus taught, Caiaphas questioned, Peter stumbled, Death was defeated, Resurrection was demonstrated, and the Church was commissioned. You and I are the beneficiaries of God's story played out in Israel. Traveling to Israel is an opportunity to consider her history and our heritage.
My expectations for the trip are probably to small. My sense is that this will be a monumental time in my life. I know I am going to learn and grow...a lot!
So... yes Israel, I'd be crazy not to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment