Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hero

One of my heroes is Kay Arthur. Her story resonates with me. She grew up hearing of God, but only until she began to study His word did she begin the journey of knowing Him and entered into a relationship with and reliance on God! Her passion to help people "know their God and do exploits" is incredible. Under the leadership of Kay & Jack Arthur, Precepts Ministries has changed countless lives around the world.

Over the years, I have had the opportunity to attend conferences where Kay was teaching, have watched her on video, and listened to her radio broadcasts. What inspires me is her grasp of God's word, and the wisdom to use it to inspire, comfort, and encourage. She is able to share hard Biblical truths with great love, bring you to a place of repentance, and then total assurance of God's abiding love.


A 14 day study tour with Kay in Israel is going to be amazing! I can't wait to learn, reflect, and put the Bible into historical and geographic context. What an opportunity...God is so good!


I also wish I could look this good in my 70's. That's what loving Jesus will do!

No comments: